passenger airbag light?

bcmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had my viper for almost 2 years now and the passenger airbag light goes on and off as it pleases. I took it to the dealership last year; they said that they reset the cpu and adjusted the glove box and that the problem should be taken care of. It wasn't; has anybody had the same problem or have any recomondations to fix it?

Thanks

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello, i have had the light come on becasue I disconnected the passenger airbag switch in the center console when i took it out so that i could re-upholster the car. When the switch was disconnected, the PS airbag light came on. Maybe you can check your connection of that particular connection behind the switch in the center console. maybe one of the pins may be loose or something. Hope this helps and good luck. Billy

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The light comes on if you turn it off with your key in the center console which I have done. I would tend to agree that the switch may be faulty or the connector is loose. For you people who also have turned it off and the light bothers you I removed the center dash and put some black electrical tape over the light and reinstalled the dash panel.