passenger side airbag light

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey guys:
log time reader and owner...first question or issue...took a ride last evening with my wife and the light on the dash that indicates the passenger side air bag was off came on. rode down to the gulf to buy some lottery tickets and left her in the car with it running. when i returned the light was off but as we drove off she shifted around in the seat and it came back on. when we got home i sat in her seat and sometimes it would come on and sometimes not. has anybody dealt with this before? (i did a search but it dealt with replaced steering wheels). any help greatly appreciated. not a big deal obviously but would like for it to go of. car is a 2009 coupe.
larry

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like the pressure sensing switch in the seat itself is on the way out, my Durango has done the same thing but luckily it seems to have fixed itself, for the meantime anyway. Just my .02. Good luck. :)

Reaction score
Un plug the sensor wired to the seat and plug it back in making sure it is fully seated and see if that takes care of the issue.

OP
OP
L

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i plan to try that tomorrow. i will let you know what happens! thank you. Larry

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members