Paxton results on my '06 coupe - 672 rwhp 612 ft-lbs

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MikeR, on that pic, where are the fuel pumps, FCU, etc ?

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MikeR, on that pic, where are the fuel pumps, FCU, etc ?

That is a pic of ILLSMOQ's car, he did the install himself. He put them inside the l/f inner fender . So the fender liner and side sill are removed to hide components. Some say what about heat. Well he hasnt had a problem and in my opinion there is less heat in there then under the hood.

He is currently installing my Paxton and doing the same routing. It looks like it came from Dodge like that. I was impressed when I first saw his install. As well as when he went to DC Performance, they asked who did his install, it looked so clean. Everything ,wires, etc are all hidden or made to look factory.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would definitely put the pumps in the fender.. .wayyyyy cooler then in the engine bay.....

Hell I would really go away from the whole boost-a-pump setup anyway..... Not a great design at all...

I dynoed 663 at the wheels.....

I wouldn't push it too much more than that with the boost-a-pump...

Joe

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MikeR,

If you get a chance, post some pics of your installation in progress so I can show my installer exactly how they are hidden. I am getting mine done 1st week in march. Paxton is sitting in my office. I am just waiting on the tensioner and interooler from DLM to arrive. I want mine to look 'factory' as well.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MikeR,

If you get a chance, post some pics of your installation in progress so I can show my installer exactly how they are hidden. I am getting mine done 1st week in march. Paxton is sitting in my office. I am just waiting on the tensioner and interooler from DLM to arrive. I want mine to look 'factory' as well.

I'll get ILLSMOQ to get some pics while the side sill is still off. Plus he can probably better explain it to you better then me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog