06 Coupe Dyno Results!

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last fall I went to a dyno shootout with my bone stock car and it put down 450rwhp/490rwtq on a DynoJet. Over the winter I installed K&N intake, M&M catless headers, and Corsa 3" exhaust. I couldn't wait to see what kind of gains I made, but when I tried to schedule a time to get my car tuned I found out my tuner had moved on to another shop :(. Not that bad until you consider the fact that the new shop has a Mustang dyno..

Anyway, with the above installed and no tune the car put down 438rwhp/487rwtq. The tune got it up to 454rwhp/511rwtq. The tune picked up quite a lot, but I was mostly surprised at the mid-range torque gain of almost 40ftlbs! Also, don't pay that much attention to the numbers on the graph - for some reason they put the corrected numbers (not SAE correct, but corrected to try to read like a DynoJet). I'm going to try to get some pulls in this weekend on the original dyno to see what kind of gains the mods got me. Stay tuned.

You must be registered for see images

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As I jus posted in another thread, our Gen 3s really responde to mods like this with torque gains. I have K&N, Mopar PCM, Mopar Race exhaust, and if I even slighty get on it, the rear tires break loose. This on an 03 with PS2s.

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO you should have more power. There's something wrong since TQ from 2400 to 3500 graph is not gradual from less to more, Sean at Roe Racing is a genius he can help you to get the most as find out if something is wrong.
He tuned my car (remotely), I own a 2006 roadster. What is that black line at your graph? assuming it's AFR and dyno equipment ok, tuning is nuts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten