pdv25 Viper vs Lambo STS

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing a manual gear change involving a stick, clutch and throttle instead of a ***** flick of a paddle ... and the fact that it was in the faster car was just a bonus :2tu:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did that particular Super Trofeo have the 8 piston calipers up front?

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the race buddies lp570 all the time in my 500 rwhp gen3. They arent that fast.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that's no contest. That was a bit of a surprise given the AWD, much lighter weight and tranny of the bull. If the Viper had DCT that would have been really really ugly. You have to admit that Lambo is just an awesome car though. I love those Superleggera's. Call me stupid but I'd take a 570 Superleggera over the new Huracan.

Viper looked really good. In white its just sweet. Nice vid and congrats on the win pdv25. Would have loved to see this from a dig too just to see the contrast.

OP
OP
P

pdv25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that's no contest. That was a bit of a surprise given the AWD, much lighter weight and tranny of the bull. If the Viper had DCT that would have been really really ugly. You have to admit that Lambo is just an awesome car though. I love those Superleggera's. Call me stupid but I'd take a 570 Superleggera over the new Huracan.

Viper looked really good. In white its just sweet. Nice vid and congrats on the win pdv25. Would have loved to see this from a dig too just to see the contrast.

Thanks! The owner of the lambo wants to do a dig. So we will meet up this weekend. Him being AWD and having toyo888 plus the auto I doubt ill catch him. Atleast it will make for a nice video lol!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperjon. My viper held its own visually in most crowds against the mabo but at the end of the day its a 83k viper against a 250k lambo. No cobtest in anything other than speed.

Hes got an aventador now so you need a solid 600 rwhp just to hang with his stocker

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperjon. My viper held its own visually in most crowds against the mabo but at the end of the day its a 83k viper against a 250k lambo. No cobtest in anything other than speed.

Hes got an aventador now so you need a solid 600 rwhp just to hang with his stocker

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! The owner of the lambo wants to do a dig. So we will meet up this weekend. Him being AWD and having toyo888 plus the auto I doubt ill catch him. Atleast it will make for a nice video lol!

Yeah you probably right about not catching him from a dig. It would be nice to see how the G5 does from a dig against an awd beast.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think youll be dead even till 60 and then you will walk away. They both do mid to low 3s 0=60 mph stock. If you get a decent launch then viper all day!

OP
OP
P

pdv25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think youll be dead even till 60 and then you will walk away. They both do mid to low 3s 0=60 mph stock. If you get a decent launch then viper all day!

It all will depend how good i get it to hook on that street. I'm sure i will spin. The lambo has toyo888 so he has a better shot at not spinning. Either way it's all in good fun and i'm looking foward to trying it.