Petition for SRT COUPE

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno why you guys want a coupe so bad? After this year's awesome, exciting offering of WHITE! DC is going to follow up by offering an insane champagne color and an automatic tranny!

Craig...I just went out to my garage and read your post to my SRT.

She's still crying.

Heartless sumbitch.

Your friend,
Clark

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this Petition posted in the other areas of the Viper forum? It should be. It's no small thing. Not everyone visits all sections of the forum.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some said in the comments " the competition is catching up " uh, with 550hp the Ford has caught and passed, and even the big Mercedes are in the 600+hp league. The Viper is now in 6th or seventh place.
Enzo. 600+
CarreraGT. 600+
Mercedes AMG's(all 3). 600+
Murcielago. 575
FordGT. 550
575M. 525?
ViperSRT-10 500 (tied with Gallardo, SL55 and soon M5/M6)

Did I miss any? (real production cars)

Oh yeah, and I'm not thinkin price. The Viper still kicks asp for value.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anything. in 91 people sent deposits of 50K in to DC! Lutz talks about this in his book "Guts"

91 people each individually sent in $50k in deposits, or was the total sent in $50k?!

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperfreak2...to add to the list.

The M6 is supposed to debut with 550 HP to put it above the new M5 with the same engine.

The updated E55 (E62) due out soon will be using a 500+ HP, naturally aspirated V8. New line of AMG cars coming out from big block NA cars to more powerful twin turbo V12's. All 500+ to over 700 horsepower!

The new ZO6 is coming with a reported 500 HP. (talk about kickin' asp for the price)

The Ford GT is rated at 500 HP but it seems to be purposefully under rated.

Next Gen Ferrari 360 (420) due out next year, I think, is reported to be making nearly 500 HP.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I hope that they do come out with a SRT Coupe for 1 purely selfish reason - Plenty Barely Used SRT's! The SRT is really starting to grow on me!

Love the look of the GTS and Comp Coupe - but when I think of the word Viper - I think of *******. Come to think of it all I think of is *******!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
129 here
I hope that they do come out with a SRT Coupe for 1 purely selfish reason - Plenty Barely Used SRT's! The SRT is really starting to grow on me!

Love the look of the GTS and Comp Coupe - but when I think of the word Viper - I think of *******. Come to think of it all I think of is *******!

I'm with Rocket62 :)