photog1 needs your prayers

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My sincerest condolensces for the loss of one so precious and loving. I have 3 daughters, so I can empathize with you, though it is impossible for one to know the grief you must be feeling. God will help you through this when no one else can, so please call on Him to help you. I am praying for you, and many others are, too. "For we know that the fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." I pray that you will feel God's presence through this hard, hard experience. Flyntgr

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW - thank you very much everyone for all the kind words during this incredibly difficult time. i know rob will greatly appreciate it.

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rob,
My deepest condolences for you and your family at this very difficult time. From the description given by other members that knew her she was a truly wonderful soul. May you find strength in her life well lived.

Steve

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one really knows what a person goes through with this kind of loss and it is very hard to try to explain. A few years ago my wife passed away and I went through a very difficult time.

Rob I know your loss is extremely difficult for you. I had to depend on a higher power to help me through the difficult moment and I believe you and your family will do the same.

God bless.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very sad.. makes me think about why she was taken from her loved ones.. my most sincere condolences to Rob and his family.. he did not deserve this :(

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for your kind words. I know my wife and youngest daughter Jaimie also really appreciate it. The Viper community is a wonderful group and I have had a lot of support from this community. I just got back from seeing Jenn's car and it is quite upsetting I pray no one ever has to go through this. When I got the call from the hospital it was 45 minutes after the accident and I took off for the hospital only to get down the road a mile and a half to see this car on it's top as I got closer I could see the car and I knew it was Jenn's all I could do was keep yelling "oh my god" and driving like a madman to get to the hospital lucky I didn't get in a wreck trying to get to her but all i could think of was i had to get to my daughter. I just feel lost but I wanted to say thanks to all of you for your prayers and support.
Rob

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hug: Rob...what a heart-wrenching experience you had...we are so very sorry. There simply are no words. Our hearts go out to you and your family. ~mike & juli~

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
May God grant your family peace and Jennifer an eternal spot with Him. Very sorry to hear of your loss. Stay strong.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960