Photos: added graphite stripes to my silver GTS

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the repairs were recently completed to my GTS after my run in with a deer, I had the shop add Graphite stripes. They are vinyl and they match the coloring in the sneeky Pete emblem on the nose. I'm pretty happy with the result. The photos were taken by Andy Stacy and Brennan Mckissick Photography at the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow amazing.

love the color you chose.

getting ready to put some on mine too

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be the first to request high-res pics! PM sent with email address. My car or not, them sh!ts is gonna be my new wallpaper! If I got a solid silver car I was going to do the same thing. BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dodgefever, your Viper (GENII) is the best looking out of all 3 in front of the Biltmore !!

OP
OP
D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a more front facing shot. Shows the stripes a little more. Again, these are from Brennan McKissick photography.

OP
OP
D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodgefever, your Viper (GENII) is the best looking out of all 3 in front of the Biltmore !!

Thanks, but all the cars at Biltmore that day were gorgeous. It was amusing to see the look on the faces of the 4,000 or so people that paid to get into the Biltmore house that morning, and got a free Viper car show. I'll bet they had some photo's to share when they got home.

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now THAT is a wallpaper shot right there. Thanks for posting that shot!
-Justin.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saweet! Got a 1600x1200 pixel resolution (or higher) version of the group shot?

You should submit that one to Viper Magazine.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the repairs were recently completed to my GTS after my run in with a deer, I had the shop add Graphite stripes. They are vinyl and they match the coloring in the sneeky Pete emblem on the nose. I'm pretty happy with the result. The photos were taken by Andy Stacy and Brennan Mckissick Photography at the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina.

Those were nice pics! I was the guy that stop in the road Sat evening while Andy was shooting the pics. I was driving the white Mercedes R500. I had already put my car up for the evening. Thanks for coming, it was a great event.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. My friend did the same exact thing, then added Anthracite I-forged wheels. I'll try and get a picture for you. The color match is almost perfect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang