Photos of the SRT-10

S

SUN RA KAT

I was at a Borders Book Store yesterday and saw the book "Dodge Viper" by Daniel F. Carney and looked through it and found it had great text and great photos of all the Vipers, from the first test models before the first show Viper, the different models from year-to-year, to the current models. And the last chapter was on the SRT-10 with photos I've never seen before showing off the car and how the convertable top works on it. It even looks like you can go to the grocery store and get 5 or 6 bags of groceries and put them all in the trunk.

The photos clearly show how really beautiful the SRT-10 is much better than most other photos that I've seen. In its own way, I say it looks as beautiful as the current Vipers, just quite a bit different than the current ones.

Nothing will ever replace the instant classic beauty of the current Vipers. The new Viper has classic beauty, too, but it's much more subtle compared to the current Vipers. If there were no current Vipers to compare it to, then the SRT-10 would be an instant classic.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

manasas1 -

I bought the book, but some of the photos are too large to scan because they're 2 pages wide. There are some good ones that will fit my scanner, though. I'll check with my teenage daughter about how to post them here.

The book is about $35 and is well worth it. I learned a lot about Vipers from reading it.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SUN..I bought the book as well and agree with you 100%. The SRT pics on page 148-149 look awesome and would make a great poster. (minus the guy behind the wheel)
smile.gif
: Also, some explanations on why some things were done by John Fernandez. The books a keeper.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

The same book is about $25 through the Viper Bookstore at this site.

My daughter didn't know how to post the pictures, but her friend said she will do it for me. I can do it on AOL's You Got Pictures, but the photos are too small to do it justice. I will get some posted soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte