pic of very happy man in new viper

bcrl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Hope this works.
If it does, you should be seeing a picture of my smiling husband after the delivery today of the viper.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding in the driveway and even better on the road.
Looks great.
That SMILE is chronic.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous!!

Are those "non-paved" roads we see in the background? If so, won't that present a particular problem in keeping a black car clean?

Also, if you will forgive me for being indelicate, I am curious as to where and how you found your baby...and if it is not too crass, would you mind sharing with the Viper community what price "range" you bought the car for. Just to give us all another benchmark as to what Vipers are really selling for these days.

It will be interesting to see what the continuing decline in the stock market does to the already slipping prices of these fantastic cars. As I write this, the Dow is at about 9700 after yesterdays large decline.

Thanks...and enjoy your new Viper!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Pac-NW VCA has a BBQ-picnic on the lake tomorrow, near SIR in Sumner WA.......Then, on 9/28 we have an all-VCA track day at PIR-Portland. Come and spectate for free. Ride for free. Enjoy a total Viper immersion (like a Spa!) and learn a LOT about your car........ Hope to see you both there.....you will be VERY glad you came.......

OP
OP
B

bcrl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like fun, but we can't make it. The interstate fair starts this weekend (we raise llamas) so will be quite busy with the four legged family members for the next week.
and Portland is a bit far to go for "the day" Maybe sometime we can go to some event when we know about it enough in advance to plan and schedule for it. Frank is a painting contractor (very busy--often works 7 days a week) and I work Sun-Tues nights at the hospital and then with taking care of 60 llamas...we kind of have to be able to plan a trip. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonB - PartsRack:
The Pac-NW VCA has a BBQ-picnic on the lake tomorrow, near SIR in Sumner WA.......Then, on 9/28 we have an all-VCA track day at PIR-Portland. Come and spectate for free. Ride for free. Enjoy a total Viper immersion (like a Spa!) and learn a LOT about your car........ Hope to see you both there.....you will be VERY glad you came.......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine