Pick your poison

silversrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First pic post
04 SRT, 07 911 Turbo, 06 Aston Vantage
My little boy has the vette.....I cut him some slack due to his age. Forgive him father, he knows not what he does

my_cars.JPG

V

Venomiss

Beautiful cars...an awesome collection.....

and your not in the club and live in MD?:dunno:

OP
OP
S

silversrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the Aston is my best friends. We had to take the pic when we got all 3 together. It is a sweet ride, and has a wicked exhaust note. The 911 and Viper are mine. The 911 is an unbelievable ride but I think the Viper would take it from a roll. Not by much though. The Viper has 3.55s and is catless which just barely gives it the edge.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Porsche is one **** car! I've thought about buying a Boxster as a DD, but finding people I trust to work on the Dodge is hard enough, I cant even imagine having to find competent Porsche techs down here in *****-ville.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Porsche is one **** car! I've thought about buying a Boxster as a DD, but finding people I trust to work on the Dodge is hard enough, I cant even imagine having to find competent Porsche techs down here in *****-ville.

Chad you must not be 6ft 4in like me. I sat in one at a dealer and I'm glad my friend was laughing to much to bust out the cell camera.

Good for the average fellow, eh?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely love the new 997 or 911 Turbo's. They are definitely a first rate car that stock will give all Generations of Vipers fits. They can also be modded to 700 hp and the awd is a mother**** off the line.
Now, I am a very red blooded American and tend to buy our stuff and would always buy a Viper over a Porsche, but I am thinking of adding a Porsche to my inventory as well. I got into it w/ a Porsche when I was 100% stock last fall. I dont think the 07's had been out for even a month yet...that guy gave me all kinds of fits. We got to speeds of 140 mph and I could not shake him (I did have my top down and a passenger, he was alone). Definitely a formidable car....but comes in a distant second in styling and exoticness next to any generation Viper. I almost bought an Aston Martin, until I constantly got them confused with Jaguars. I refuse to pay 180 grand for a car that people get mixed up w/ a $70,000 car.
But all those cars ARE beatiful...but the Viper is the best!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4