picking up a salvaged gts

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time on ebay the top bidder (a dealer) went to over $42K and did not buy it. BUT they left possitive feedback for each other just days later. odd?

There is so much I want to say, but I do not want to insult you. You need to have a pro eye (i.e. viper tech) look at any wreck you buy. DO NOT BUY SIGHT UNSEEN!

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You really need to have someone look at it. I have seen some front end repairs using bondo for frame rails. need to investigate more. the frame on these cars are very thin. Also noticed steering wheel crooked with wheels forward (assume photos at same time). from 60 feet it looks fine.
Mine was really hurt, so I expected the worst.
Good luck

OP
OP
P

pugads651

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is so much I want to say, but I do not want to insult you. You need to have a pro eye (i.e. viper tech) look at any wreck you buy. DO NOT BUY SIGHT UNSEEN!

im trying to learn the most i can before i actually put my money down on a car but when i do i will be taking somebody with me to inspect the car.:2tu:

i wouldnt buy a car sight unseen again last year me and my brother bought a 69 camaro wich we thought was was rust free but when we got it was it was just full of filler and rust and the motor wich looked new in the pictures only put out 40-60spi of compression.