Pics of R & J Dist rear Chrome Badges?

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There was a large group buy of chrome badges from R & J Distributing a month or so ago. I am very curious to see pics of the rear chrome badges installed.

Anyone have some?

Thanks

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah i put the group buy together. I got my badges but i'm not home to put them on. PBJ will be putting them on soon since i can't do it. I'd like to see some pics of your guys badges also.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go, I love them

637Viper_L_Plate1-med.jpg

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They look great.

I have them on the side, and forgot to get in on the buy for the rears. Seeing them now, I will have to get the rears!

OP
OP
T

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are they near the same quality as the original ones? I've been reluctant to try them because I saw a set one time and they looked kind of chincy. Not sure if they were the same ones though.

Is it possible to get a close up pic of them?

Thanks

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My GTS has the chrome side ones, done by the first owner. How do you actually put these on - Do you remove the originals and put the chrome ones in place, or do these just cover the original?

Mike M

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My GTS has the chrome side ones, done by the first owner. How do you actually put these on - Do you remove the originals and put the chrome ones in place, or do these just cover the original?

Mike M

You remove the old ones first, then apply the new ones, Ron gives detailed instructions with the new emblems. Easy Money :2tu: