Pics of red GTS with Gen 3 wheels?

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like these? Or are you talking about the 5-spokes?
9867120_2085-med.JPG

OP
OP
B

BradH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you have to make any changes to bolt the gen 3 wheels onto the gen 2? Also is your car lowered at all?

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you have to make any changes to bolt the gen 3 wheels onto the gen 2? Also is your car lowered at all?
No changes needed to be made, they were a direct fit. The car has been lowered with Eibachs, about 1.5 inches.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey jeff

how bout your neighbor having a vette in the background...im sure he likes being shown up by your two vipers now!!!!

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey bat

the gen II wheels are an inch smaller than the gen III...so i don't think you want to go that route do ya!!!

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No changes needed to be made, they were a direct fit. The car has been lowered with Eibachs, about 1.5 inches.

JDOC, I still have my Eibachs in the box. I've been reluctant to install them b/c of ride height issues. I'm thinking of going with the Gen3 wheels, as well. How is your ride height now with the Gen3 wheels and Eibachs compared to what it was stock?

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey jeff

how bout your neighbor having a vette in the background...im sure he likes being shown up by your two vipers now!!!!
The guy just moved in so I don't know him yet. I don't think he's seen my Viper yet and the GEN1 isn't here yet. He always waves though so I'm sure he's OK. Another fella two houses down has a 06' Z06 and always says Hi and how beautiful the Viper is. Very cool vette owner.

JDOC, I still have my Eibachs in the box. I've been reluctant to install them b/c of ride height issues. I'm thinking of going with the Gen3 wheels, as well. How is your ride height now with the Gen3 wheels and Eibachs compared to what it was stock?
With Eibachs, the car sits about 1.5 inches lower. Look way better IMO, but the ride did suffer and I'm getting more bounce even though I adjusted the shocks about 1.5 turns front and rear. I'm sure I could improve ride quality if I really played around with the settings but I don't want to take them on and off all the time. No issues with rubbing with the 19" rears and 18's up front.