Picture of my car I had made into a poster

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I was growing up, I always had posters of Vipers on my wall. Now that I have my own Viper, I thought itd be neat to have a poster of it as well. The pic was taken when I was in FL back in March. Thanks to those who helped me with the Photoshopping and cleaned up the debris in the background that I didnt notice when I took the pic

919211-med.jpg

Total cost: $25 for a 20x30 at Wolf Camera
$10 for a 24x36 frame at Wal-Mart

p.s.--Wal-Mart cannot blow up pictures brought to them on CD, even though they told me on the phone they could :confused:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I acutally did the same thing. It is pretty funny to see your car on the wall everyday. Mine is in my bedroom which is even funnier. Some say I need help. I do not think so. :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I acutally did the same thing. It is pretty funny to see your car on the wall everyday. Mine is in my bedroom which is even funnier. Some say I need help. I do not think so. :D

Same here Keith. Mine is in my bedroom with prob 10 other Viper posters and my 300+ Viper models (I have a big bedroom). A common response to seeing my room for the 1st time is "Obsessed much?" to which I just reply, "You gotta own one to understand" :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same here Keith. Mine is in my bedroom with prob 10 other Viper posters and my 300+ Viper models (I have a big bedroom). A common response to seeing my room for the 1st time is "Obsessed much?" to which I just reply, "You gotta own one to understand" :)

haha! That is so true.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK ...New project for me. So take the cd to Walmart and buy the frame? NICE....

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought of doing the same thing but now that I see how awesome yours turned out, that is my next project after I get my balancer pinned on.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK ...New projest for me. So take the cd to Walmart and buy the frame? NICE....

Take the CD to somewhere besides Wal-Mart. They cant do the 20x30 enlargements from CD's. They sent my CD out to their main photo processing lab and it was returned a couple days later with a note saying they cant do enlargements from CD's :buttkick:

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great "post" pun intended. I’ve always wanted to so the same and one for the garage stating unless you look like this progress on to the next spot, this on is protected by the snake. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang