Picture of my painted Roe S/C

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My supercharger is almost complete thanks to Joe Donovan at King Dodge in St. Louis. I wanted it painted as I didn't get the polished version of the Roe S/C. Joe and I discussed various color schemes and options, but after realizing my conservative tastes, he came up with this combo to match the valve covers, which were also repainted. I think it looks fantastic. Now, if only this 60 degree weather we've had the last few weeks can last a little longer..

You must be registered for see images

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Niiiiiiiiice!!! :2tu:
Looks good. Very exclusive. That's the first painted Roe I've ever seen.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedGTS- I'm not sure, I'll let Joe answer that.
Scott- I will be happy to do that!
Thanks Choice- BTW, you have one of my favorite avitars!

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jerryc- Thanks. Joe has also come up with some 'supercharged' red letter badges for side to put under the Viper GTS logo behind the front tires. The red letters should help pull out the StopTech brake covers that are in red.

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Seems like the pharmacy business is going strong down south! It seems the more overtime I work, the more toys I seem to spend money on. Working on a set of Purner wheels now.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Seems like the pharmacy business is going strong down south! It seems the more overtime I work, the more toys I seem to spend money on. Working on a set of Purner wheels now.

Ahhh! Purners will look sweet. I briefly had hopes of trying to install it with a fellow club member, but not with this cough/cold season- you know what I mean by that. Besides, Joe's got a wee bit more experience than me ;) The last Roe S/C he did just a few weeks ago on another guys car here in the club was incredible looking as well. It was painted blue with the valve covers to match. I liked that combo a lot, but had to be unique! The other guy with an 8lb pully was 618 rwhp. I'm starting with the 5lb.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for posting the pic. Looks stunning. You need a transparent hood!

Is it powder coated? I just had my air tubes done, got them matched to the valve covers, gives a more 'factory' look!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY, VERY, Nice!!! Love the look of it. I can't wait to get mine, but its going to be a while.
Your entire car looks awesome, and the best color combo if I may say so. ;)

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine- yes it was. Yea, the factory look, that's kinda what we were after. A non-Viper person has already asked if that was an option from Dodge. No kidding!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! And you have a One-of-a-kind now! :2tu:

Any chance your friend can make a couple of the "supercharged" badges for the side? If it isn't to Bright a red, I would love a set!

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Michael,

Looks GREAT! Congratulations.

Makes my setup look down-right plain!

You must be registered for see images

You'll love it.

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Happy motoring,

Ben

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE!!!. Mine will be close to that (switch the red with CHROME though).

I like the monochrome look that you went for.

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just flat gorgeous. Would you mind sharing who painted your S/C and the cost?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just flat gorgeous. Would you mind sharing who painted your S/C and the cost?

King Dodge in St.Louis. Not sure of the final cost, I haven't picked her up yet ;) Joe the Viper tech and Viper owner there is very cool to work with.

Sapphire- check your PM
beckertb- Plain eh? funny guy!! :) At least I'll hang w/you on the hwy now!
Casey- I'll post a picture when the letters are done on the side. I'm sure he can get/make more for a small fee..