pictures of NEW 19" CCW wheel.

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pictures of NEW 19\" CCW wheel.

i'm looking for some pictures of new 19 wheels from CCW. please post them here.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: pictures of NEW 19

You must be registered for see images

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Many more pics. Just type in Purner 19 under search.

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: pictures of NEW 19\" CCW wheel.

Love the wheels! Don't like the way the tire heights are different. I wish Pirelli would make their 25 series tire for the rear again :(

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: pictures of NEW 19\" CCW wheel.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does he offer these wheels with black center? Could anyone do some magic with photoshop to see what that would look like on a yellow gts? Please :)

Thanks

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ab, thoat combo would look BA on a silver car.
Wish he would do 18's in that style :-(

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yeah, I am seriously thinking of getting those rims. But I will have to get the insides black.

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Chan they come with 345-30-19 rears and 275-30-19 fronts, although I think you can get a 285-30-19. I think the rear tire looks to tall as opposed to the front. Pirelli use to make a 25 series for the rear that looked sweet :cool:

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talked to John about black center and he said it would be too time consuming to do this. In other words, very expensive. He is working on new designs over next month so let's see what he can come up with...

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Chan they come with 345-30-19 rears and 275-30-19 fronts, although I think you can get a 285-30-19. I think the rear tire looks to tall as opposed to the front. Pirelli use to make a 25 series for the rear that looked sweet :cool:

I have to agree with Perry. The 345/30 is a tall tire with a tall sidewall, but the 285/30 front should offset that more than the 275/30.

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't see why he couldn't make them in black... or at least powdercoat the centers??? I have the original style of CCW's on my Z. They've got black powdercoated centers w/ a polished lip and polished center cap. He sends the wheels to an outside powdercoater.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cobra4b - these are one piece wheels so you can't just do the centers. I wish he would come up with 2 piece design so we can get the centers anodized.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Just becuase they are one piece doesn't necessarily mean you can't just have the centers powdercoated. (Although I agree it is easier with the two or three piece) Many powdercoat shops can literally mask off areas they don't want to get powdercoat on with high temp tape. You could also go back and have the lip polished after powdercoating the entire wheel, this is also pretty common.

A guy by the name of "Ram Air Tony" on the corvetteforum had a set of black powdercoated Z06 wheels with a polished lip. Those wheels are also a one piece design.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bwhitemore - I stand corrected. Perhaps, I should have re-worded, time consuming to do so... I forgot about RAT's zo6. I thought he was looking for a viper some time ago