Pictures: South Florida VCA President and his SRT-10

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I still prefer the GTS, however, I hope you and the rest of the SRT owners enjoy your new cars.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Receiving my SRT this early is bittersweet. I know there's been so much talk about who's to get their car first, how Dodge allocated the order and if VCA Presidents should or should not get their cars before any others. Honestly, how I have my car this early is a total surprise. Especially after hearing that all cars delivered thus far have not been for any VCA Presidents or Officers.

I'll be truthful though; it does give me great honor to be chosen by Dodge to receive the first SRT amongst all VCA Presidents, Officers, Zone Directors, and anyone else involved in governing the VCA. God and I know how hard all of these guys work to make this VCA the best Car Club for enthusiasts like us.
And it's not the money that goes into running the club, or the motivation you always need to have to get your members excited for the events you've planned, but rather, it's the countless hours, week after week, month after month that's needed just to physically do things for the VCA. And lastly, what about the sacrifices that are made time and time again, where no one but you will know. (Some of us are divorced because of our cult-like behavior)

The bottom line is that Dodge has done what no other car company has done for their customers..........show appreciation. If you don't think so, you'd better take a closer look.

Lastly, I'd like to say that yes, I am feeling pretty lucky to have received my car so early, but no matter what, there'll always be someone first and someone last. Those of you complaining that you don't have your car yet, just look at it this way: If you get one of the later built cars, know that you might as well be getting a better built, tighter fitting, more improved model. (remember neutral gear rattle)

On second thought, I wish I received a later built car. How unfair right??

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the car! Let us know how it performs.

Just curious if people are taking delivery of these cars so close to the new year when the LUXURY TAX disappears.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ivan,

It couldn't have happened to a better man! You've been an incredible asset to our Viper Nation for a loooong time!

...so now, let's get back to business ....

How fast can you get rid of those break-in miles and get your **** to the strip? We need some REAL 1/4 mile times!

mbviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IVAN
CONGRATS ABOUT THE CAR AND BEST OF LUCK.
NOW YOU'LL HAVE TIME TO LOCATE MINE SINCE
THEY WERE TO BE SHIPPED TOGETHER.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
MARK

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivan--
What a fine opportunity for that nice dealership to throw a little South Florida VCA party in the SRT's honor---hey, it's been two entire weeks since the last great big S. Fla. VCA bash.
Congratulations!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

That wasn't me. I had one of my do boys pick up my car for me!! Just kidding. Okay, want some good photos...........stayed tuned!!