Planning my trip to the assembly plant!!!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For those who have made the trip to the assembly plant I have some questions.
What airport do you fly into?
What is a good quality hotel to stay at?
How far is it to the assembly plant?
Recommend any places to eat?
Do they allow video or cameras into the plant?
Once production is announced on the 08, is there anyone you can talk to so that the trip could be planned around seeing your car come off the line?

Thanks in advance guys. This is going to be some year for the Viper!!! :2tu:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI- The Conner Ave Assembly Plant is scheduled to be closed until March or April of 2007. Tours will not be given until the plant reopens. Once it reopens, we assume VCA member only tours can be scheduled.

I would check with your club's president and plan a trip up there. We've done so in the past and you will not be disappointed.

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who have made the trip to the assembly plant I have some questions.
What airport do you fly into?
What is a good quality hotel to stay at?
How far is it to the assembly plant?
Recommend any places to eat?
Do they allow video or cameras into the plant?
Once production is announced on the 08, is there anyone you can talk to so that the trip could be planned around seeing your car come off the line?

Thanks in advance guys. This is going to be some year for the Viper!!! :2tu:

...I have been thru there many times...always drive there so no Airport info.....many hotels within a few miles(north on Van ****) and plenty of food everywhere ( CAAP is basically at I-75 and 8 Mile Road)...no worrys about that stuff...

...sometimes, photos and video is allowed, most of the time it's not allowed...take a camera just in case...I have spent the entire day there on my own and with a camera, and other visits were very restricted (groups only and no cameras)...take plenty of $$$ to shop in the store inside the plant..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4