Please help, link to street race..Viper vs Lambo vs Vette

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't find the video clip of a street race with all three cars going off at the same time. The Viper takes the Lambo and is still pulling the Lambo at the end. The Vette was way back...at the end the audio is heard...." Holy Bleep bleep that Viper is Freaking quick...I can't believe the Viper can take a Lambo"

Can someone help me find that link...I think it was "streetfire" or maybe youtube??

TIA

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it the Viper that blew the shift or was that the Vette?. The Lambo got a jump but then the Viper just blew by. Cool video.

OP
OP
C

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt, that's it. It wasn't working yesterday but works fine now.

I like the Lambo also..and to be fair..the Lambo has a passenger and the Viper did not

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought street racing posts were banned on the forums here.

13. The Viper Club of America nor its sponsors condone illegal street racing. As such, there will be no posts promoting or reporting such activity. This includes descriptions, pictures, or videos. The VCA encourages you to "take it to the track" and drive safely.

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought street racing posts were banned on the forums here.

13. The Viper Club of America nor its sponsors condone illegal street racing. As such, there will be no posts promoting or reporting such activity. This includes descriptions, pictures, or videos. The VCA encourages you to "take it to the track" and drive safely.

That seems to be boardering on "big brother" on the part of VCA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine