Please post some good places to check out in Las Vegas!

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the people that are arriving early and want to take in Vegas...please post some good restaurants, bars, clubs and shows to see in Vegas.
I'll go first...
I heard of a good steakhouse..Alan Alberts accross from the Monte Carlo on Las Vegas Blvd. Some of the best steaks around!

There's also a bar at Mandalay Bay with a Russian Theme called RED SQUARE. The 25' bar is frozen ice and they have 200 different vodka's. To sample the vodka they give you a mink coat w/fur hat and take you into the -10 degree freezer where you can try some. Real cool!

Anyone else?

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, SRT 10 your asking a lot. Las Vegas has some of the finest dining in the country, there is something for everyone. Each hotel has some sort of attraction or hook to get you to come in. Almost every hotel has a great steak house and terrific shows its all in what your looing for. If you PM with your likes and dislikes maybe I can make some suggestions. The Cirque Solie shows are good but if your planning to catch one then I would recommend you book the show of your choice now as they sell out months in advance. Danny Gans put's on a great show for the money. Its a clean show so kids can attend. There are always concert's in town so a search of some of the Las Vegas web sites can tell you who may be in town. Shopping is great for the ladies so make sure you bring the Visa card. If your a golfer, Las Vegas has some of the best courses to play. Early morning Tee times are the best as it still can get a little warm in Sept. It all depends on how much extra time you think you will have. Make a list of all the things you want to see then cut it in half and you'll be lucky to see that much. There are some great off strip resorts also. If all the neon and slot machines get to you, your always welcome to stop by my house for a swim and a drink, I'm only 15 minutes from the strip and all the madness.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, SRT 10 your asking a lot. Las Vegas has some of the finest dining in the country, there is something for everyone. Each hotel has some sort of attraction or hook to get you to come in. Almost every hotel has a great steak house and terrific shows its all in what your looing for. If you PM with your likes and dislikes maybe I can make some suggestions. The Cirque Solie shows are good but if your planning to catch one then I would recommend you book the show of your choice now as they sell out months in advance. Danny Gans put's on a great show for the money. Its a clean show so kids can attend. There are always concert's in town so a search of some of the Las Vegas web sites can tell you who may be in town. Shopping is great for the ladies so make sure you bring the Visa card. If your a golfer, Las Vegas has some of the best courses to play. Early morning Tee times are the best as it still can get a little warm in Sept. It all depends on how much extra time you think you will have. Make a list of all the things you want to see then cut it in half and you'll be lucky to see that much. There are some great off strip resorts also. If all the neon and slot machines get to you, your always welcome to stop by my house for a swim and a drink, I'm only 15 minutes from the strip and all the madness.

I'm heading to Vegas this Wednesday... I'll honk when I drive by. :2tu:

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Warfang! Check on my Viper when you drive by! I'm driving to Tahoe on Friday to pick up another car. Been trying for a month but just to much snow. I hate draging a trailer over the hill and back again. Anyone going to INTEROP the first week in May?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the people that are arriving early and want to take in Vegas...please post some good restaurants, bars, clubs and shows to see in Vegas.
I'll go first...
I heard of a good steakhouse..Alan Alberts accross from the Monte Carlo on Las Vegas Blvd. Some of the best steaks around!

There's also a bar at Mandalay Bay with a Russian Theme called RED SQUARE. The 25' bar is frozen ice and they have 200 different vodka's. To sample the vodka they give you a mink coat w/fur hat and take you into the -10 degree freezer where you can try some. Real cool!

Anyone else?

For those that arrive early for VOI, the Nevada Region will be hosting our annual barbeque at Sheri's Ranch on Sunday (a month earlier than normal). We are in the early stages of putting this together, but it will be the biggest, baddest and best BBQ we've hosted out there yet. We already have guarantees from Sheri's Ranch to improve upon last years' event in terms of more participation from the "ladies" there and more entertainment during the event. Stay tuned for more details and keep an eye on our website (www.nevadavipers.com) for more info as it becomes available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456