Polished Intake Manifolds: Gauging Group Buy

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I am trying to gauge the interest of a potential Group Buy. This is would be for Intake Manifolds, Gen-3 Complete [Polished visible] and Gen-4 Manifold Uppers. I can also offer a "black chrome" translucent black powder-coat over the polished surface to give you the "dark polished" look, with no polishing/upkeep required for both generations. [Note; other parts could be done for you at a discount at the same time on a case-by-case basis]

Price is not known yet, but it will be attractive. I have a new polisher I am dealing with who is impressing the hell out of me [and anyone who knows me knows how difficult that is!], and has done a number of items for me already- currently working on a Gen-4 manifold/valve covers for me as we speak, so I will have an actual example soon.

This will be a NO CORE group buy, so the quicker you get your parts here, the quicker you get them back. [Est. 7-10 days for Polishing, 2-3 days extra for PC]

Any takers? If I can get in the 5-10+ area, it would be doable.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be more interested (at least in the driving season) if there was no down time, i.e., I ship you mine back after I receive the polished manifold.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd be more interested (at least in the driving season) if there was no down time, i.e., I ship you mine back after I receive the polished manifold.

Unfortunately no can do when linked with a group buy, since the polisher and Powder-coater would need all of the manifolds at the same time... meaning I would have to buy 10 manifolds in advance, then be stuck with all of them again after everyone sends theirs back. That's WAAAAAY too many to have on the shelf, not to mention having to spend 6 grand out of pocket to make maybe 1 when all is said and done, and sit on 5K in manifolds that are now technically "used", haha.

I could certainly sell you a top, get it done, and then you can sell off your stocker as is/have it polished and sell it off to someone else after.