Potential Flood Victims...Don't underestimate Rita

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Potential Flood Victims...Don\'t underestimate Rita

2 Acres of waterfront property with inground pool sounds good huh? I am been a flood victim many times over and if there is a small chance of your car getting flooded, do NOT take that chance. I've lost a corvette (couldn't care less) due to a flood (had other priorities at the time) and here is a BMW coupe that I also lost (date is wrong, this happened 5/02):

5176bmwflood1-med.jpg

Again, when the sheet hits the fan, other priorities take over and you will have no time to react to all the priorities that will smack you in the face all at once. F' the wife, kids, possessions, etc.....save your viper. Well if your wife is a keeper, throw her in the viper and save 'em both. If she's a beast, car comes first, throw your wife a lifevest (assuming you have a spare). :laugh:

Seriously, if there is a small chance that the hurricaine can hit and destroy your car, don't take that chance. You won't have time to react.

PS I have a trophy wife, car and no kids, so I'm very blessed. Good luck to all of you.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Potential Flood Victims...Don\'t underestimate Rita

How about a pic of them trophies? LOL!

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Avi, Here's a photo of Kelli that I took a week ago when we went to a Pimpho party that I recently posted:
5176kelli.jpg

She's a model for the plastic surgeon that has done some work on her (inside cover of the Indy yellow pages). She used to give seminars with the surgeon to women who want to see what silicone boobs look and feel like, but it started to creep her out after being pawed at by women. I wanted her to continue as long as I could be there but she thinks I'm just a nutcase. :headbang:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like you Gerald. You are a nutcase. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte