Prayers and positive waves please:

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon- After Saturday- now it's my turn to break down just a little. Pete forgot more about Vipers than I will ever learn.
The lunch at his house in 98, and the pictures on his front lawn, I will treasure forever. The ride up and over the Oregon pass on the way to Bend will have to be an annual event I will not miss. If there is anything the WA portion of the PNW can do for Pete..... Just call.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon:

We will keep him and his loved ones in our prayers. I am sure that he will prevail. These things always become a tremendous test of our Faith. One of the things that I like about this family, is how they pull together in adverse situations. Whether he drives or owns a Snake, he'll always have one at his disposal as a member of this family (like Liz in KC).

God bless them all. Every day is a blessing. If we have our health and a few who love us, then we are wealthy beyond imagination.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Think positive, believe positive. The power of your thoughts has tremendous effects on your physical well being. God bless you and those who love you.
Laura

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prayers are on the way from Central California. Our thoughts are with Pete and his family.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Marv, thanks for asking. Update:

"Viper Pete" Agalzoff, Pac-NW VCA member #1, underwent a brain tumor biopsy and mapping in San Fran, now home in OR and began radiation treatment this week. Chemo in 6 weeks.

Pete and Nancy REALLY appreciate the prayers, thoughts and messages that were / are posted here.

You folks are GREAT !

JonB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery