Prayers to Newtown School Shooting Victims Today...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be bad.
Maniac's can't just kill themselves anymore the gutless cowards have to go after innocents.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is HORRIFIC, my thoughts go out to the community. Hell is too good for those killers.

Bruce

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close friend had 2 kids in that school, none hurt...amen! Forewarned is unfortunately becoming forearmed, we live in bad times, that appear to be getting worse.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As A father of children the same age I'M sick to my stomach over this. Mankind has lost it's way...........Rest In Peace little ones.:(

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely sick. I am sick to my stomach. As a farther of twin boys age 9 can not imagine the horror these children had gone through. Rest in peace all of the victims. The rest of the kids will be traumatized and scared for the rest of their lives. What is wrong with this world we live in today?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to me what a liberal (my assumption with no basis other than occupation and location) teacher would have two handguns and a rifle.
Doesn't strike me as your average gun owner, far from it. Out shooting at the gun range on weekends, not likely.
Toys for the boys to play with? Protection from someone or something?
It would seem the scumbag coward shooter had some familiarity with them. Guess we will find out over time.

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found out that my friends neighbor's son was one of the victims. 6 years old and now my friend has to explain to his 4 year old son why he can't play with his friend anymore. This really hits home when it is only 30 minutes from me and my daughter goes to kindergarten next year.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My reporters have been out covering prayer vigils in CT towns that are about 30 minutes away (Stamford, Norwalk) and they have come back crying... I can't imagine the intensity of the feelings right in Newtown. Our thoughts go out to everyone there.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the guys I work with lost his son. Very sad and unfortunate and unnecessary loss of life. There were grief consulars at work. My condolences to everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456