Last place I feel important to post this.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent this out in an Email to the members, and posted on Facebook VA/MD forum.

To all my good friends in the VA/MD region Viper club

I am sending this email to all of our members to let them know that I will not be running for any office next year and that my term as Vice President will end December 31, 2013. I have every intention of continuing my membership with the club, just no longer as an officer. I sent out an Email a while back notifying the members that my time would be limited due to family issues. (Thank you again to everyone for the heartfelt warm wishes and prayers for my family) These responsibilities have increased with the diminishing health condition of my mother. I am thankful that I have the support of my wife to help with all of this. In addition I also have the responsibility of running my business.

As important as these issues are, I must also include that I cannot express how rewarding my term as Vice president has been. I have met even more members that I thought I would, and I have not met anyone that I didn't feel an immediate friendship with through our common interest with the Viper. I would strongly encourage anyone to please step up and run for club office. I would be glad to assist anyone that wants help in office, and I am sure our outgoing President John would be willing to help as well. The VCA is a great club and as long as I am a Viper owner, I see myself as a member. There are going to be significant changes in the club in the not too distant future and now would be a great time to step up and assist the club with the changes you think should be in place. Thank you to everyone that has been so kind and helpful while I have been serving as an officer in our region.

Anyone wishing to discuss this further with me, I welcome any Emails or questions.

Steve Gray
Vice President
Virginia/Maryland Viper Club

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude