Preliminary new FASCIA (NEW IMAGES)!!!!!

Reaction score
OK, so the stock tires/wheels are still on the car....these were taken right as I was leaving the body shop. Sadly, after I got home from lunch at ******* with Bonkers and a couple other friends...it was spitting rain and I had no time to put the black wheels back on, nor did I have time for more images. There will be more, probably Monday!

2fascia11-med.jpg

2fascia2-med.jpg

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Preliminary new FASCIA images!!!!!

Wow Tony that looks awesome! BTW I'm taking an alternate route to Florida this year. ;)

Who said you had to wait till Monday? :D
18282fascia11-med_copy.jpg

yellow02

Enthusiast
Reaction score

looking nice, im praying you dont have to go over any speedbumps.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Oh, They are calling for this rain, then snow flurries....I figure Monday will be the nice day! :) That is an awesome 'chop job!! Well Done! :2tu:

I still have to mount the splitter, which will stick down another 3/4 inch! I have one for cut to make on it and then smooth the radius. :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OMG i love it! yeh, who makes that fascia????

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Big Medicine and Leslie.....the fascia was made by "HWSNBN" (He Who Shall Not Be Named). Snow is melted here, enough to get it out, change the wheels, and take some more pix......please standby.... :) I think the shot (coming soon) from the front quarter, head on....will be simply amazing!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh come on Supercharged. It's nice and sunny here. Cold as crap, but sunny. Get the gloves and go out there and snap us some good ones. Looks good BTW. Did you check out Bonkers new ride yet?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

You need the [*****] rear bumper/diffusser to balance the car profile and aero front and rear.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Devildog....I am already working on the acquisition of the rear diffuser....I have learned that patience isvital....but it all pays off in the end.

Batboy....Bonks and I just met up for lunch. I did manage to get the car out, froze my little, delicate fingers :) :

2fascia5-med.jpg

2fascia6-med.jpg

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Never really liked the ******** front fascia, looked to much like a hillbilly with buck teeth. The red paint is outstanding looking, did you have the whole car done?

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like it might run well at Lemans. maybe the canard winglets would look nice on the front

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Hoosier....nope, just the nose was painted...the rest of the car was merely worked by a pro (NOT me!!!). LOL! In the King Poser world of mine, that is actually dirty. :) You're right, though....it is either love or hate thing with his stuff. I have always loved it.

418...I have the canards on the stock fascia but I couldn't make up my mind about this fascia, so I waited. Same for the front emblem.....that will go back on AFTER the Clear Bra.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks great man! I like it. One day I'll get down there to see it in person. Nice new avatar too. :headbang:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony,

Did you have to glass in the vents below the fogs or did the fascia come that way? Obviously I think the fascia and wing are a great combo.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Drumrboy.....I received the fascia from a third party, presumably as it was shipped to him. When I got it, the brake duct vents were "outlined" (imprinted) onto the front of the fascia. I am guessing that those vents are an added option, but don't know. I opted to go with the smooth look, so it was an easy task for Brian (paint and body guy, locally at Auto Elite) to fix up. There are times when I wonder if I should have added them in....but the lady has sung, it is painted and striped....so that is how it stays! LOL! Let me see if I have a preliminary image.

Here you can almost see where the outline was:

2fascia1-med.jpg

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm liking that fascia without the cutouts better too. Looks more sleek.

TwinTurboed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ITS HUGE AND RICER LOOKING...SORRY,BUT IT RUINS THE CAR.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks....I think it looks better without the vents as well. Maybe I'll lose mine next time I have to get it painted.

BTW, you won't clear a kitten running out of a cornfield....even if it hunkers down.....with that chin.

You can see the kitty damage on the fascia in my avatar. Since been fixed but watch out for those *******...they'll wreck ya!

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Thanks....I think it looks better without the vents as well. Maybe I'll lose mine next time I have to get it painted.

BTW, you won't clear a kitten running out of a cornfield....even if it hunkers down.....with that chin.

You can see the kitty damage on the fascia in my avatar. Since been fixed but watch out for those *******...they'll wreck ya!

Noted, thanks!! Do you have the splitter? Hard to tell from the pix. I am making my own.....almost done with all the cuts. All mounting holes are done. :) Just another thing that has to wait till the clear bra is done.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

DrumrBoy....here is an updated picture with the splitter on. I very well MIGHT have made it a bit to long, but I have nothing to gauge from....so I guessed. :)

2fascia7.jpg

Not sure why the car looks orange....kinda cool:

2fascia8.jpg

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so is this a venom fascia that you picked up from someone or one independent of heneseiy? You may have said someone and I missed it.

Vipera

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'm glad that I saw this... Here is a pic of my Viper as I picked it up from the dealer in Atlanta a few years back. As you can see, it has the aero venom front with the brake ducts cut out. When I received it back from the body shop, after a little mishap on my part, they had to buy a replacement from you know who. It came with no brake ducts. I thought it might have been a copy, but I'm glad to find out that is what he is putting out now.
Your car looks awesome!
I think that the Areo front makes the car look much more agressive... :2tu: :2tu:
10064Viper1-med.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4