Premier Sports Car

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone had any buying experience w/ Premier Sports Car in Springfield, Mo? I have my eye on something there they have. PM me if you like.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I almost bought a car from them. Chris Guyer worked his butt off to try and get me what I wanted.

He did find me a set of Belanger 5>2>1 for me though. They work hard to give you exactly what you want.

Ted

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have heard nothing but good things about them. One of the salesmen actually contacted me about buying my Viper and he was very professional and really nice to talk to.
I would deal with them in a heartbeat.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shopped there when I bought my car. They had some REALLY nice cars. Very clean, good looking cars. The salesman also did a great job working on a deal for me.

In the end I bought my car from Bernie at BJMotors. There was nothing wrong with Premier I just settled in the car that Bernie sold me. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

We have had several KC member who have purchased and been happy with their Vipers.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice cars, good operation. Would buy from them sight un-seen, in a heartbeat..

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding operation and excellent class of people! I have never bought a car from them yet, but have been there many times and they always have an inventory of top quality cars. I would not hesitate to buy from them and you can take there word to the bank!!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've had several members from the Gateway (St.Louis) Club purchase from Premier. I've only heard positive comments about them.

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got mine also from Premiere.
As i am from Austria i never saw the car before it arrived in Europe.
But the deal was fair and perfect!

Kleos1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We got our's there too. We had only seen pictures of it, till the day we picked it up. It was just as good as they said and we love it. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Are we still looking at it or did we buy it already?:eater:

Premier will be hosting a big event at the end of September.
Look for more information soon!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set of Snake Oyl floor mats from them that they had pulled out of a car and put on ebay. It turned out after I got them that there was a problem with one of them, and they took them back with no costs incurred by me, and no hassles at all. I cannot say that about other Vendors I have purchased from with issues after the sale, aside from a shipping loss incident once.

My vote is Premier Sports Car is a class act.

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we still looking at it or did we buy it already?:eater:

Premier will be hosting a big event at the end of September.
Look for more information soon!

I checked on an FE they have and they were very nice to deal with and worked with me on trades the best they could. I actually ran across something else unexpectedly on the road this week and hope to get it delivered tomorrow.

V

Venomiss

I checked on an FE they have and they were very nice to deal with and worked with me on trades the best they could. I actually ran across something else unexpectedly on the road this week and hope to get it delivered tomorrow.

Congratulations even if you didn't go through Premier and maybe we'll see a new avatar then too?
Pictures when you get them!

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone had any buying experience w/ Premier Sports Car in Springfield, Mo? I have my eye on something there they have. PM me if you like.

I hope its the E63 wagon, if so i gotta tell yea its so much fun to roll up on punk kids in thier camaros and mustangs and leave them in dust from a Soccer mom wagon, it is my wifes car but i love it

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive an E55, and my dad just picked up an E63... Amazing vehicles.. No one knows what those cars are capable of, until they drive one.. My E55 (all stock) is every bit of a low 12 second car, maybe high 11's if the run were perfect...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte