Price Reduced! $92,000 Heffner Twin Turbo RT/10

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've reduced the price on my RT/10. You can see more pics and a dyno graph on my website at FOR SALE

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was Jason's this weekend and finally saw the car in the showroom. Gary your car is beautiful and very pristine, nice gloss black paint, quality craftsmanship looked great. Anyway good luck with your sale and if I can help let me know..

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll transfer my ****** prescription to you for a ride in the trunk.

Post 2222

Sounds like your saying he needs the ******, or you really want to ride TT. Having you in the trunk would probably give a him a little more wheel traction.

4444 more posts to go :smirk:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! I would kill for a ride in that thing. Quickest Viper I've ever been in was a '98 GTS with around 650hp/666lb ft of torque.

I wish I had the cash, it would be in my garage as we speak.

Maybe you could just charge a small fee for rides and pay it off that way. I too would love to go for a ride in that sucker. :2tu: :lmao:

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

I'd like to know what your next project is going to be!

Jim

Believe it or not, I'm buying a house in Shanghai with the money. Prices of houses are going up pretty fast (especially with the Olympics coming next year) and it will be a good investment over the next few years. A 30% downpayment is required to buy property in China.

As far as car projects are concerned, I eventually plan to get into a GTS, a new coupe, or a Ford GT.