profile question

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my vin # in my profile for several weeks now but when I post it still shows me as a enthusiast. Thanks, Bill

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my vin # in my profile for several weeks now but when I post it still shows me as a enthusiast. Thanks, Bill

Bill...you can shoot a PM to the moderators who are: Y2K5SRT, Lee00blacksilver, KCOBean, CitySnake...I'm sure they can help you out! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YAYYYYY--JST2CRZY, you are now an 'official' Viper Owner!!! Now we need to work on changing you to VCA Member!! Where are you located? Congrats...juli

OP
OP
J

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
< love it!!

kcobean and juli, thanks for the welcome. I am located in Deland FL, about 25 mi west of Daytona Beach. Will be joining the VCA next week.The local club does not seem to be too active. Hopefully, more events will be added.

juli, glad you like the username! Bill

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
< love it!!
kcobean and juli, thanks for the welcome. I am located in Deland FL, about 25 mi west of Daytona Beach. Will be joining the VCA next week.The local club does not seem to be too active. Hopefully, more events will be added.
juli, glad you like the username! Bill

:D Glad to have you onboard...and glad you are joining the VCA...best club in the world!
Yessssssss....love that username!!! You have it on a license plate? ~juli

V

Venomiss

Be sure and give the mods a PM when you get your member number so they can get your name updated along with an avatar picture you can put in.
Most clubs have some sort of holiday party or event. It's a good time to meet people from your area and gets big attendance(at least it does for our club). Welcome!