Prospective viper owner. Looking for owners near Nashville TN.

papabear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First post so I hope this question is in the right place. I have just started looking at buying a Viper as my weekend car. I have a few questions that I hope people here can help me with. I am wondering about the interior room in these cars. I am a larger man 6'1" about 250 lbs. would there be enough room in a Viper for me to be comfortable? I have not been able to find one locally for sale to go try for myself. Also I have heard that the interiors are excessively hot. I know how the exhaust is run on the car and the engine being set back can cause some extra heat but is it manageable? How is the car on extended trips? Is it comfortable enough to be driven 2-300 miles without needing chiropractic help? I have owned many highly modified cars in the past and my wife has said this time she is not going to get beat up by the car or have to wear ear plugs to ride in it. So if I can cover those points I should be in good shape. Also are there allot of differences other than the obvious ones between the RT/10 and GTS? I am leaning toward the GTS just because is reminds me of the Daytona cobras but the RT/10 would be nice to have in good top down weather. If there is a owner near Nashville that might consider giving me a walk around and point out things viper specific to look for when inspecting a car I would be greatly appreciative. I thank you all for your time to read this and any help or suggestions you can offer me.

John..

iwantaviperbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
john,

i'm 6'3, about 220 lbs, and i fit comfortably in the gts. the car just seems to wrap around you. my left knee did hit the dashboard, but i could've adjusted the seat/pedals, but i was in somebody's else, and didn't really wanna mess with their settings. i've also heard that either the 1"-2" will help out tremendously.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant