PS2 Tires

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can I get a "better" deal on rear PS2's, anything local in SF BAY AREA or online? I want to get the best deal possible. Anyone I can call? :) Thanks in advance

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried JonB at Partsrack? I got my PS2s through him and saved a little over what I could find them on-line for.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where can I get a "better" deal on rear PS2's, anything local in SF BAY AREA or online? I want to get the best deal possible. Anyone I can call? :) Thanks in advance

If you pay locally in SFO area you will pay 8.75% tax..... we dont even make 8% profit on these, becasue PartsRack sells nicely BELOW even TireRack's great low prices.

1-2 day service to CA
No tax.
Near Wholesale prices.
NoCal and SoCal VCA Sponsor !

Thanks

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
see if you can somehow get a whole sale account with tire rack...if you have a friend with a shop....it's very easy to open an account.

proggod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up getting mine local for same price as jonb installed. I had to force them to find them since their computers couldn't :) PM me for with who since they are not a sponsor.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would just order from Jon B. He does A LOT for the VCA and its members. I'd rather pay $10-20 more and support those who support us!

CHAD ! Thanks-as usual- for your support, but Tires are CHEAPER at PartsRack, not $10-20 MORE !! In fact we are usually $50/set BELOW the "BIG HUMONGGOUS DISCOUNTERS" and HUNDRED++ $$ / set or so below the local guys !!! You pay $12-15 shipping, but NOT local 6-8% sales taxes.

Some guys just then use OUR prices to beat-down their local guys.......maybe get em mounted. Other princes suggest you set up fraudulent wholesale accounts ! Sheesh..............

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 4 PS2s from Jon yesterday....as I have in the past. After following this stuff for over 7 years, I know his price is a very good one...if not the best most of the time. They shipped today. Very professional, polite deal. To be honest, I never even looked around this time.

Steve

OP
OP
F

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After talking to Jon, it wouldn't be in my best interest to drive with runflats in front, and PS2's in the rear as the combo doesnt work, and I would need to buy the entire set. I wanted to improve ride comfort/drivability until I get my new wheels and tires, and since Im going with a 19/20 setup, Ive decided to drive on Runflats until then. Anyone have a pair of rears they want to get rid of? I need minimum 50% tread to last me. Thanks a bunch

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So going to Gingerman 8/24 with the new shoes?

Can't make this one Ron. The only car show we actually get in and sit at all day long is the 25th. It's a Corvette show, held at the lower harbor in Marquette, in conjunction with a seafood festival thing they do. Live music all week end, good food, a couple hundred cars, and on the shores of Lake Superior. It's always been a good time. The Bumblebee will be on display. We've won / placed in our class a few times over the years.

We'll also be on the road right till the 24th as we are continuing on to Niagara Falls from the Dream Cruise and ending up in the Twin Cities by Wednesday of that week. Nice little 10 day / 3,000 mile jaunt altogether.

Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang