PURE SEX!!! ~Street Serpent~

OP
OP
R

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see it has aero pieces and side pipes added but I imagine there were power mods as well.

This is the information that was provided when I bought the car. There was a document available to dealers, which listed the ACR+ Components.

1.7 ROLLER ROCKERS ~ MOPAR - ACR+ UPGRADE
GTS-R LONG TUBE HEADERS ~ MOPAR - ACR+ UPGRADE
GTS-R RACE ENGINE COMPUTER ~ MOPAR - ACR+ UPGRADE
High Heat Wires ~ MOPAR - ACR+ UPGRADE
K&N Carbon Fiber Air Box - ACR+ UPGRADE
ACCUFAB POLISHED THROTTLE BODIES

The canards and splitter are Mopar Limited Edition GT-2/GTS-R parts, the wing is GT-2 Style (but not a Mopar part).

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rtigert,

I also loved the Grand Sport Corvette and owned a '94 Corvette convertible in Admiral blue.
Plus I love Jeff's Street Serpent design as well.:cool:
I like everything that you have done to your Viper, and the only thing that I really want is to see more pics, especially showing the whole car.:2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the information that was provided when I bought the car. There was a document available to dealers, which listed the ACR+ Components.

The canards and splitter are Mopar Limited Edition GT-2/GTS-R parts, the wing is GT-2 Style (but not a Mopar part).

So correct me if I'm wrong, but the ACR+ is an ACR with some dealer installed options (at least some of those listed above), but was never anything produced by Dodge.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This sounds great. Cant believe Ive never heard of it before. Would love to see what it could do at VIR or even the 1/4. Im assuming with those mods it should be pushing around 500whp?

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haya, it was the red interior of the '08s that inspired me. They look great!

I like the Silver console pieces that you have in yours.

Thanks. Factory, in the car when I bought it. Just got bright gauge trim rings, shifter bezel, and short shifter from MGW. Was considering carbon fiber console pieces from Partsrack but not sure yet, might stay with the silver. Where did the black console come from?

OP
OP
R

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakester - I'll post more photos, including the entire car, once I have the console pieces back.

Kcobean - You are correct. The 1st time that I had it serviced, I inquired about the ACR+ components and their respective prices. The advisor had a one page Document that was something to the effect of "turn your ACR into an ACR+" and it detailed the components. I believe that this is something like what has been rumored about the "675hp package" of the now current ACR's; which to my knowledge, has yet to surface.

Snakebitten - I believe that Steve said it was over 500rwhp. I never had the car dyno'd, so I cannot confirm any numbers of what that combination of the components would net.

OP
OP
R

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
then you should like this even more...

DSCF1065.JPG

You were right. :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakester - I'll post more photos, including the entire car, once I have the console pieces back.

Kcobean - You are correct. The 1st time that I had it serviced, I inquired about the ACR+ components and their respective prices. The advisor had a one page Document that was something to the effect of "turn your ACR into an ACR+" and it detailed the components. I believe that this is something like what has been rumored about the "675hp package" of the now current ACR's; which to my knowledge, has yet to surface.

Snakebitten - I believe that Steve said it was over 500rwhp. I never had the car dyno'd, so I cannot confirm any numbers of what that combination of the components would net.

That is fantastic info! I had heard of this several times, but never saw one, and had never heard of the process to 'make' one. I really appreciate the insight!

OP
OP
R

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is fantastic info! I had heard of this several times, but never saw one, and had never heard of the process to 'make' one. I really appreciate the insight!

I have a copy of the document (somewhere in my "This is good information, I might need this someday" file). I'll look and see if I can find the original.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt the Viper has come a long way from it's humble beginnings. I've had several gen 1 cars... I love the early vipers for their raw basics. Gotta admit,though; I love the idea of slipping down into the red... interior that is..

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt the Viper has come a long way from it's humble beginnings. I've had several gen 1 cars... I love the early vipers for their raw basics. Gotta admit,though; I love the idea of slipping down into the red... interior that is..

The Viper was never humble.