Purple question??

murfman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are the Purple Vipers supposed to be produced? I assume they are being built in batches, am I correct? I am intrigued by the purple, but want to see it first, especially after seeing the Green in the Video, If the Purple looks as good as the Green, I'm all about it.

I like Purple, but it also happens to be the Wifes favorite color If you know what I mean:D

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are the Purple Vipers supposed to be produced? I assume they are being built in batches, am I correct? I am intrigued by the purple, but want to see it first, especially after seeing the Green in the Video, If the Purple looks as good as the Green, I'm all about it.

I like Purple, but it also happens to be the Wifes favorite color If you know what I mean:D

I believe the Viper Violet is slated for introduction this fall.

/Rich

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The only tough part is with 8 colors by the time you actually see one the time frame to order may be over. Figure only about 3 months per color and unless there is a video of one in Violet it could be the time frame to order will have expired. As everyone is aware, Viper Blue is already sold out and they have not even started yet. After viewing the board and the excellent shots done by Chris Marshall, that may be your best bet to make a decision. Keep in mind many think these colors are kind of retro from a distance or when it is overcast, but once the sun hits the pearlcoat they simply explode. Nostalgia for the colors of old, with the impact of advances in this Century ---- great combo for presentation of some unique hues!!!:drive:

DSG2003SVT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that the orange is going to be my favorite color once I see a video of it or see it in person. Since the green is much darker and brighter in the video than on the SRT site, I would assume that the difference in the orange would be similar.
If that's so, the new orange should look like the old "hemi orange" with a pearlcoat. Should be sweet!

Then the guys that are having trouble getting the Lambo orange to paint their Vipers will have a more readily available (and slightly better looking IMO) alternative.

DSG2003SVT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. If the hugger orange is close to the Viper orange pearl, then it will be very close to hemi orange.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, Venomiss, you are such a wondrous woman and obviously the man that married you is only a success as he must have acquired his sterling talents through osmosis from your effervescent aura, personality, and enu!!!!!

Oh, yeh, uh, thanx!!!

V

Venomiss

And we only became Viper addicted after buying three cars from you! Your enthusiasm rubbed off and brought us to where we are today. By the way, where are we?
Driving Vipers from Bill Pemberton of course!

Just an FYI: Purple is the color of royalty. Be king for a day.;)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill P.....I need to get my boots on because after your last post, I can see it is going to get deep in here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine