Question about Viper Raffle ??

viper400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what a fair price for a Viper Raffle ticket is ??

I seen a Raffle on Ebay and on WinAFantasyCar.com and I think they are about $100 ticket ?? ( I am sorry but dont remember the auction number)

I am a new member of this board and seen someone won a raffle from this board last year. ( a 2004 SRT 10)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

How much were the tickets last year ?? How many were sold ??? Are they running it again this year ???

Please post to the board.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tickets in a raffle where they sell between 1500 and 2500 tickets usually go for $100 each. I've seen some porsche raffle tickets go for $25 or $50, but it depends on how many tickets they are going to sell. VCA raffle tix are normally $100 each.

Take care!

JD

OP
OP
V

viper400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD,
Thanks for the INFO !!

It turns out the raffles on Ebay and WinAFantasyCar are actually the same raffle.
They offered 1000 tickets at $100 each and they pay the sales tax and gas guzzler tax.

Looks about the same as the VCA raffle.

At least now I know. I guess it all matters on how many chances are sold. I too have seen raffles at very low prices ($20-$30) but they must have offered a lot of tickets.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if I'd buy a ticket in an Ebay or Fantasy car raffle. Too much scam on line and too hard to know how many tickets they sell.

The other thing is, the VCA raffle is honest and a way to help your club raise money. Buy a ticket for that reason.

If you just want to gamble $100 on a raffle, you have better odds with any state lottery pick 3 daily game. You have a 1 in 1000 chance to win and it pays 500 to 1
Buy 100 tickets on the same number at $1 each. If you win, cash in the tickets one at a time. You have a year to cash them in and they will pay you $500 per ticket and not even ask who you are.
So you get $50,000 tax free.

But buy a ticket in the VCA lottery instead, it's a good cause.

OP
OP
V

viper400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a ticket anyway.
1 out of 1000 , and there is a specific number from 000-999 given to each person so they cannot oversell. They piggyback a lottery drawing so there is NO cheating. They dont actually draw the number.

Seems legit, emailed the company and asked some questions, they are working on a spokesperson.

Well thanks for all the replies and wish me luck. I love the VIPERS and just wish they werent so expensive. I will keep lurking on these boards. There is alot of interesting talk. Hey Joseph Dell that Silver Viper looks great !....as does Joe117 and JCoopacr2000 .

Chat with you guys on another topic on another day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302