question about window switches

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone here figured out a way to put the auto down switch in?the switch pysical size looks exactly like the one in my srt-10 truck, and its iluminated:2tu: .I think they could somehow be altered to work in our rides?:dunno:

yea i know...shut up newby...ya talk to damn much.:D

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The auto down feature is not controlled by the switch. There's a module that controls that feature.

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The auto down feature is not controlled by the switch. There's a module that controls that feature.

Oh yea?did not know that.in my srt-10 if you just pulled the switch gently,it would go down until you let go.if you pulled down hard,you could feel a click in the swich and when it hit the botom you could here click again.kind of like there is a module built into the switch.:dunno:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new SRT's probably have a multiplexed system. The window wiring goes to a main controller (body controller?) that has the auto down feature built in.

Auto down is a pretty simple feature. When you add auto UP that's when it gets complicated.

What part of Fl are you in? I go to Spring Hill sometimes.

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new SRT's probably have a multiplexed system. The window wiring goes to a main controller (body controller?) that has the auto down feature built in.

Auto down is a pretty simple feature. When you add auto UP that's when it gets complicated.

What part of Fl are you in? I go to Spring Hill sometimes.

i live in astatula...a little north west of orlando.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc