Question for Northern California owners...

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a black GTS with blue stripes in the area, somewhere between San Jose and Gilroy? A couple of months back, when I still owned my Z-06, we raced while I was coming home from a wedding in Monterey. After that, I promptly sold the Z-06 and bought my '02 ACR. (I actually already was in the process of making the switch, but it makes the story more compelling, don't you think? :D ) Anyway, does anyone know of that car and whether it's modified? Thanks guys!

Christian

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a black GTS with blue stripes in the area, somewhere between San Jose and Gilroy? A couple of months back, when I still owned my Z-06, we raced while I was coming home from a wedding in Monterey. After that, I promptly sold the Z-06 and bought my '02 ACR. (I actually already was in the process of making the switch, but it makes the story more compelling, don't you think? :D ) Anyway, does anyone know of that car and whether it's modified? Thanks guys!

Christian

I'm in Morgan Hill. Sorry it wasn't me, mine's a 97 Blue & White. I was, however, up in Alamo a few months ago for a wedding at Round Hill Country Club. Glad to see you jumped to the Dark Side. :cool:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sure it wasnt an RT with a hard top? I know someone from up north that has that color scheem on an RT.

OP
OP
C

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez, I just realized you guys had replied...I am an idiot.

Dave, I'm glad I made the jump too. I couldn't be happier with the beast I have now! If you're ever up around Alamo again, shoot me an email first and we can meet up.

Russ, no, I'm sure it was a GTS. A very, very bad GTS...

Christian

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black GTS with blue stripes? Not in the NorCal club that I know of, either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery