Racing Solutions (RSI) Taking the Next Step

Racing Solutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for the support we have received over the last several months. We are coming close to the end of our reorganization. We are very excited of the way things are going here at RSI and the things we are going to be offering here in the near future. We are in the process of building our new website as well as working with our customers to see what we can do to better serve them. We have been fortunate over the last several years to meet alot of great people in the Viper community. That is why i am asking you. How can a company better serve you? The people that keep us alive.We are looking for serious responses.

Thank You,

Jason Calzada
Racing Solutions
[email protected]
281-752-9600

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jumping in on this one.

As a past RSI customer, I just want to say that the way you (Jason), Tony and Kevin have all treated me and my project, I would say keep up the quality work.

My only suggestion, start stocking more items for us impulse buyers. If you have what we want, when we want it, we don't price shop! :D

Good Luck!

Tim

kwkshift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim made some good points. Just keep doing high-quality work with good customer service and all will be well. I would also imagine that more involvement on the forums would help out as well.

Keep up the good work!

-->Greg

Last edited:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that you want to have this be a huge open discussion, but your prices from the web... how should i say this: huge viper tax. you don't have to be the cheapest kids on the block, but some of the posted prices are more than 2x or 3x what they should be. if you want to attract a wider audience, then consider the market and lower the prices.

my .02...

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1