Radar Jammer?

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
reminds me of a Porsche i saw painted with radar absorbing paint

real cops use lasers

and if your local cops use radar, get a Valentine1 best ticket saver next to having DD implants.

OP
OP
J

Jackson06SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats cool I was just wondering I ordered the Valentine1 and my friend is putting the jammer on his car but I always heard just like everyone said that they don't work I just wondered if someone had one that worked

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i believe the only JAMMER is for laser not X,K,KA etc band. ONLY laser.

i have heard of radar jammers but im told its total [******]

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I beleive they do have (marginally) working laser jammers which are not totally illegal, depending on states, as they are not FCC regulated - I beleive you can find them with a minimal google search. However, all the tests I've seen on (illegal) radar jammers show none of the ones you can get actually work until you are so close they already have your speed.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am under the impression that radar jammer's do not work - at least very well. I have had Laser "blockers" on several of my cars, and they work beautifully. I tested mine with a friend that's a cop with his "latest greatest laser gun". It did not show that it was being jammed, only that the gun failed to pick up a target. Cops in AZ simply can't figure out why they get no reading, and they keep shooting me (I also use a V1). Of course, I slow down, and smile as I drive by the cop, but they have no clue and I get no ticket!

I got mine at www.blinder.net

OP
OP
J

Jackson06SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am under the impression that radar jammer's do not work - at least very well. I have had Laser "blockers" on several of my cars, and they work beautifully. I tested mine with a friend that's a cop with his "latest greatest laser gun". It did not show that it was being jammed, only that the gun failed to pick up a target. Cops in AZ simply can't figure out why they get no reading, and they keep shooting me (I also use a V1). Of course, I slow down, and smile as I drive by the cop, but they have no clue and I get no ticket!

Is the Blinder also illegal?

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Blinder also illegal?

Depends on your state. Most likely it is, but nobody recognizes what it is, and it can be switched of as soon as you decrease your speed.

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Passport SRX and it "shifts" the laser signal so the cop dose not get a reading, and they are starting to be come illegal too.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, I slow down, and smile as I drive by the cop, but they have no clue and I get no ticket!

i'm looking at the install page & trying to imagine where to install the "blinders" on the viper, do you have pics of your install, or where about you installed them? this is verrrrry nice indeed.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a cut of an independent review of the laser jammer on this page:
http://www.blinder.net/test_results.html
Results. Representation of Blinder's performance graphically would be senseless. It successfully jammed every laser gun, every time, in every targeting circumstance, from every distance. The Blinder completely jammed laser guns from the point of targeting continually to the laser gun's location....
349.00 for front only
599.00 for front and rear

cheap insurance imo

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm looking at the install page & trying to imagine where to install the "blinders" on the viper, do you have pics of your install, or where about you installed them? this is verrrrry nice indeed.

I don't yet have them on my Viper. I installed a set on my Supra and on my truck. It's an easy install, but I have yet to do it on my Snake - primarily because it is not my daily driver. I have pics of the Blinder on my Supra (I may have some of my truck too) if you are interested.

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9593DSC_0729-med.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4