Raffle car pics?????????

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent done a search for this on the forum yet but i was wondering if anybody has seen or has taken pictures of the recent "Raffle Car" viper that was won??? The Orange "one of one" with black wheels? Post pics if you have any of it....
:2tu: :2tu:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Candy Raffle Orange" car was supposed to be delivered to its Winner at the St. Louis Zone Rendezvous. Unfortunately it arrived at the dealer with some slight damage. Wanting it to be perfect, it was returned to the factory for evaluation and refinishing.

I spoke to the winner, who drives a fantastic Copperhead with Autoform top. He was very understanding, but understandably wanted to pick it up in front of the over 120 Viper owners at the event.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Ivan! Now I noticed that there is no passenger seat in the Comp Coupe (which is indeed an option). I wonder how they are going to provide instruction at the track as included with the raffle? "Here, I am going to take your car out for 30-40 laps and you watch..." ;)

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cris,

Yes, there is no passenger, but indeed, the lucky owner should have one installed. You have enough stuff already, so save your money on the raffle tickets! Go buy another camera or somethin'...

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the Carbon was a study of the Mopar Division experimenting with their parts bin. That car debut at the Sema Show a few years ago. But still, this car commands respect and much attention.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohh i read that and i thought you were joking. you really own the carbon? wow your lucky. BTW if you have the cabon i noticed in the pictures the hood is different. not just because it doesnt have a front scoop but it looks like the vents are bigger. are they? if they are do you have any pics of it? because the hood looks really good. also is the interior the same? thanks alot . i really appricate it.

BTW you own the best viper

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohh i read that and i thought you were joking. you really own the carbon? wow your lucky. BTW if you have the cabon i noticed in the pictures the hood is different. not just because it doesnt have a front scoop but it looks like the vents are bigger. are they? if they are do you have any pics of it? because the hood looks really good. also is the interior the same? thanks alot . i really appricate it.

BTW you own the best viper

Sween, he doesnt own it. He was just privileged enough to drive it home. :cool: