Ram SRT-10!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
No worries here. :) But....better call one of our Viper-friendly dealers first. I know the Viper Wizard posted HERE! and I know Tom Sessions at D&E Dodge in NC. are making some deals....as well as Woodhouse and others. :)

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
You are correct sir! I remember that post now and should know better! Nobody is going to beat Chuck! He's the man for everything VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read in latest issue of Autoweek I got today that IT IS NOT FOR TOWING! Bummer. I was thinking of getting one but I can't have two trucks (or can I?).

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw a red one on the streets of Indy last week and my neck still hurts from my neck twisting 180 degrees from trying to look at it. Wondering how a 500 HP engine in a pickup would ride with the rear being so light and the front being so heavy???????????

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The article in Autoweek says the truck can corner at "nearly 1 g". The back is lowered 2.5" from stock and it has an antiroll bar added at back. It has a Dana 60 rear and 4:10 gearing! Also has a Bilstein gas-pressure shock in back to dampen power hop. Very impressive stuff and gets to 60 in the low 5's.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the PVO autocross: The course was over one minute. My times in the SRT10 were only three seconds quicker then my SRT Ram time. I only had two laps in the Ram, as you can imagine it was different sitting up so high. The truck handled VERY well....with more laps the gap would have closed. I am still amazed.