Random Tech introductory special

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have recently become into some Random Tech metal substrate cats 3" in and out for an introductory price of $450 after these 4 sets are gone the price goes back up to $529 a pair.

These can be combine with B&B cat back and Belanager headers for a direct bolt together package.

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME SPECIAL AND NOT GOING TO LAST (not intended to start a price war with other well respected suppliers)

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in for a pair.
Check your e-mail for my billing/shipping info.

I know where your cats are going...LOL

Mike,

This is a great price and I have an additional client that would like a set as well. Thanks!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have recently become into some Random Tech metal substrate cats 3" in and out for an introductory price of $450 after these 4 sets are gone the price goes back up to $529 a pair......THIS IS A LIMITED TIME SPECIAL AND NOT GOING TO LAST (not intended to start a price war with other well respected suppliers)

Since PartsRack gives both Mike and Larry (and many other vendors) a bulk deal on these, I can indeed confirmm that this is a KILLER DEAL introductory (close out?) Mike is offering, and could only be had if you bought a volume-order otherwise.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For the non-cat savvy buyer, what is the "best" cat. When I say best I am talking about lowest restriction. I would assume the lower the restriction the higher the drone but you can tell me. Thanks.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what i understand these are the best... i have them on mine and you can see right thru them
when you hold one up (prior to install)
they are large 3 inch inlet and outlet.. can't imagine any greatflow with a cat.
if you neededmore flow the only option would be catless....
my sidesills only get warm now, not hot.

i paid the higher amount :(

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the non-cat savvy buyer, what is the "best" cat. When I say best I am talking about lowest restriction. I would assume the lower the restriction the higher the drone but you can tell me. Thanks.

I have these cats and they are awesome. That's a killer price as well.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the the scoop benefits etc on the metal substrate cats vs the 3" round or oval RT cats?

Is it the guts (ceramic vs metal)?

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Sold out !!!!!!!!! "
I guess that's good for you?
Just wondering, haven't you been recieving my emails in regards to this specific product???