RE: Zone Rendezvous May 24th -26th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. The New Jersey Club is putting on a Zone Rendezvous this year. You should of recieved an email with all the info. I will be leaving on Friday to head down to Pennsylvannia, let me know if you are thinking of going. It should be a fun pact weekend of :drive:driving. The event will start first thing Saturday morning with Autocross, Sunday there will be Show and shine, or you could just play around of golf. But Monday is the day. We will get to drive on the famous NASCAR track. This is something you will not want to miss. You can check out the track info at Pocono Raceway There is speed, high bank turns, and infield road course. The weekend is relatively inexpensive with track day only $250.00, you will get atleast 6, 15 minutes track sessions. There are a few more expenses you will want to consider. To register to this event you need to go to www.pocono-cds.com . They will have all the info you will need for registration and tech inspection. Rember safety is taken seriously, and you will need a SNELL 2005 Helmet (no helmet = no drive). They will also have a photographer to capture this monent for us. This year we will be staying at the Inn at Pocono Manor, check out there website at The Inn at Pocono Manor, Pocono Manor, PA . We have a special rate of $120.00 per night. This event will sell out, so I wouldn't wait until the last minute. I know there is alot of information here. Any questions about this event email me at [email protected] . Our Vipers were built and designed for a place like this. So come out and play. :2tu:
RICK

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. I've had a few people interested in going this year. One question came up, about bring passengers out on the track. This year there will not allow any passengers. Also very inportant is the snell 2005 helmet is a must. Keep the interest coming. We have one confirmed person going out besides myself.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time is running out. There are 3 club members going to pocono. It's not to late but time is running out. Let me know.
RICK