Read the Truth About Marc Lublin & You Decide

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,
I don't know you, but it sounds as if you think you know me. Strange hearing what you are saying though. I probably told you which tuners I spoke with who seemed to be on the up and up. But since I did all the work myself and used a local machine shop to redo the heads, how could I be hooked up with someone else? All my parts were purchased directly through the individual manufacturers.
I never said that I sent him his crap parts back. In fact for a long time I didn't. This guy blatently ripped me off. Why was I going to go through the expense of sending them back, especially when I had an email from him telling me to keep them. Amex would only dispute if the parts were sent back though, so they have since been sent.
I'm glad you had a good experience with that tuner. This forum is to help out other Viper owners. I keep letting people know what happened to me so hopefully it will not happen to them. Unfortunately from the hundreds of responses I have gotten back, you are not the norm!

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, how can you truly offer the other side of the story when you are not the other side. I welcome the other sides reply, but he has never replied. I have nothing to hide and have only wanted two things: My money back and to try to stop this from happening to others!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery