Really Cool Viper Presents from my Wife

Joe Bliss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you get when you combine an artist wife who supports her husbands hobby?
Answer: Two awesome Christmas presents;

The first is a one of a kind whimsical scupture of an RT/10 being driven by a dog. Upon close inspection you can see Fido broke loose from his chain and is taking the Viper a spin. The arist, Phil Smith delivered it to our house in Ohio from Louisville, KY on Christmas eve! The sculpture is about 36" long x 12" tall and weighs about 50 pounds. Some of the basic parts are as follows:
4 bike sprockets (wheels)
12 tricycle wheels (tires)
1 wheel barrow tray (fenders)
1 coleman propane tank (dog body)
1 post hole digger yoke (dog head)
9 garden trowels (dog ears, lower grill, tail lights, mirrors and dash)
Dog chain
1 shovel neck (dog neck)
14 steel balls (dog nose, toes and shifter knob)
3 lug nuts (dog eyes and shifter mount)
2 stainless steel headlights, several feet of tubing, sheet metal, round rod and few odds and ends.
He's not sure if he would ever make another, but if anyone is really interested I could have my convincing wife talk to him!

The second is a comical oil painting by a local artist named Kocar. The painting shows dogs and cats racing Vipers. Anyone who knows me will recognize the car (at many Viper Days events) and its prominent position in front of a certain "Evil Joe Ellis" number 007.

You must be registered for see images

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get your wife? Do they take trade-ins? Wonder what I can get for mine?
I wrote up a list, with phone numbers, contacts, and even costs of what I wanted, and posted it on the fireplace a month ago along with the kid's lists and did I get anything? Not one single thing I wanted. Instead I got clothes. Gee, thanks.
I guess there is always my birthday coming up the end of Jan.
Better not hold my breath though.

Happy New Year.

Andrew

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, just got off the phone with Seth and he said he's got the right half of that painting and it shows him beating you, Foster,Woodhouse, and Downs by at least two car lengths!

OP
OP
J

Joe Bliss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom,
That's the funny thing about those darn rookies (Seth). They think they're in the lead when they're actually being LAPPED!!!!!
Joe