Recent viper purchase

2FAST4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2005 viper mamba edition and I am hoping somebody can tell me where I can pick up a right side rocker panel (part#5086368AD) they have been discontinued by mopar for the right side and it seems to be a tough part to find used.

OP
OP

2FAST4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi John
I am interested, but you are saying that your panel does not have the exhaust shield on the inside. I have a picture of the new one I bought for the left side which shows the exhaust insulation shield. It is still covered with the plastic at the moment so it can be painted but this will give you an idea of what I was looking for. That heat insulation shield is not sold separately it only comes with the panel. I was hoping to keep the price around $2000USD complete with shipping especially without the shield on it and because I am from Ontario Canada and I have to add it 30% on top for exchange.
The new panel cost me just over $3000 Canadian. I could see what it would cost for me to ship you the box I have from the new part but it’s probably not much less than you crating it down there.
Let me know what you can do and I’ll go from there.
Thanks Kevin
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth