Red/Gray stripe Viper spotted in WA.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! I think the car belongs to the past pres of the WA region.

Milksnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not impressed. Stripes make it look even more like a Camaro. We still have ours on order, but wondering about all the problems that are posted. Maybe we have been blessed, but our 97 GTS has been trouble free since it was hatched!

vet4snak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not impressed. Stripes make it look even more like a Camaro. We still have ours on order, but wondering about all the problems that are posted. Maybe we have been blessed, but our 97 GTS has been trouble free since it was hatched!

i have to agree.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I agree, and must add that it totally diminishes the strong lines of the Viper by distracting you with two fat "lines" down the middle.
-Daffy

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm certain this car belongs to Tom Peetz, immediate past president of the WA VCA and friend of mine. I saw his car a couple of weeks ago and know he was planning to add silver stripes. I'm anxious to see it in person now before I pass judgement. Just based on the photos I think it would look better with the top down. The black top seems to distract from the overall effect.
Bob K

OP
OP
K

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are "all the problems that have been posted"? Seems that I read nothing but praise from new owners other than a few minor problems...did I miss something major?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We still have ours on order, but wondering about all the problems that are posted. Maybe we have been blessed, but our 97 GTS has been trouble free since it was hatched!

Problems? A few of us find that the doors can be tough to close, but that was about it. Haven't heard of a single car needing ANY service yet other than mine needing a leaky reverse light replaced. Loved my GTS and miss it dearly, but it had quite a few problems that needed to be fixed, including a complete rebuild of the engine in the first year. The SRT has been a dream so far!

Chris

Mike - in Denver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problems. Over 1000 miles and the only problem is finding time for a post break-in oil change, and warm weather for more zaino. No problems here.

JCT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I've posted a coupple of "observations" about the new machine, none of them could be considered problems!
This is a FANTASTIC automobile.