Red RT/10 in Manalapan NJ..?

OP
OP
U

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dunno... seen him buzz the neighborhood a few times. Nice, clean red RT with side pipes, maybe an AP hardtop and chrome rims. I think he lives off of Union Hill RD somewhere. Would be cool to have another degenerate to cruise with and tear up the local streets.

OP
OP
U

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
haha. There are a few Vipers in that area. Ironically I know the exact car you are talking about. I see him once in a blue moon.

Mine and his are the only GENI/II's I see.. There's a couple of SRT's but I don't count them.

borisshnitkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its funny because i live in manalapan and havent seen that car.. im currently driving a yellow c5 vette.. i am planning on getting a rt10 this spring once weather is nicer and get the corvette sold.. cant wait to join this club,,

OP
OP
U

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its funny because i live in manalapan and havent seen that car.. im currently driving a yellow c5 vette.. i am planning on getting a rt10 this spring once weather is nicer and get the corvette sold.. cant wait to join this club,,

Oh WOW.. I can't believe we haven't bumped into each other... you don't see many vettes down this way...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's probably my gen1 RT that you saw? Mopar top with rims & roe exhaust etc? I've probably gone through the union hill area a few times.

-nick

viper655

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when the weather gets better maybe we can hookup, i live just south of you in millstone twp. If the roads are dry tomorrow I'll make a run down rt524 and rt526.:drive:

OP
OP
U

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's probably my gen1 RT that you saw? Mopar top with rims & roe exhaust etc? I've probably gone through the union hill area a few times.

-nick

Were you on 522 (Freehold Rd) last Sunday..?

OP
OP
U

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
when the weather gets better maybe we can hookup, i live just south of you in millstone twp. If the roads are dry tomorrow I'll make a run down rt524 and rt526.:drive:

That'd be cool... I'm out for the count this week though..sick as a dog.

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup. That was me. There's still too much salt out there right now, but we'll have to get together when weather/road conditions get better. Are you the white w/blue stripes RT from one of the nieghborhoods off of union hill?

OP
OP
U

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yup. That was me. There's still too much salt out there right now, but we'll have to get together when weather/road conditions get better. Are you the white w/blue stripes RT from one of the nieghborhoods off of union hill?

Yep... that's me... if you didn't see me, you heard me.. it's kinda loud. :rolaugh:

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Manalapan Blue/White viper - 4/18 and fantastic weather... I'm all about taking the car out today. I'll shoot you a privmsg with where to track me down if you're up for it.
-nick

OP
OP
U

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just sent you a p.m. back... todays trip to A/C sure cleaned the pipes out.. (the ones on the car that is.)

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys there are probably 50 or more Vipers in Monmouth County alone .I grew up in Colts Neck we had 7 guys who were owners.