Regional Officers' Election Announcement

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow Viper Club members:

The end of your current officers' two year term is fast approaching. We are now taking nominations and accepting volunteers for all four positions to serve as regional officers and on the region planning board. Nominations will be accepted throughout the month of July and should be forwarded to [email protected]. Please be on the lookout for an email from that address listing more details.

We are seeking nominees/volunteers for President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary for a one year term in order to place the Houston Region on VCA National's requested even year term cycle.

Several volunteer positions I hold in my community have required more time over the last year and I am afraid I will not be able to devote the necessary time for the position in the future. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow officers for the region and those board and region members that have helped plan and organize events over the last two years. As always, it takes a community of interested people to make things happen and I have had the pleasure of working with many outstanding members as president. I look forward to participating as a member when my schedule allows moving forward.

Mike