Reputable Alignment Shop in DE/MD?

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone knows of a reputable alignment shop in the DE/MD area, please post their contact information.

I tried one shop in Dover, DE but they refused to align a Viper.

Also, I have installed Eibach springs, so I will need someone who can handle a lowered Viper with 19" wheels.

Thanks.

Sal

OP
OP
V

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2 surrounding Dodge dealers stated they do not have much experience with Vipers and/or lowered Vipers and indirectly refused. I'm in southern Delaware and there isn't too much around here.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sal, How did I miss you in my Viper search?!?!?! I thought me and Jon were the only two owners south of Magnolia..

First peice of advice... Stay away from Burtons. Period.

As for an alighment shop you will be very hard pressed to find a good one around here, viper or no viper. I had to take mine out to Baltimore for the tires so be prepared for a brief hop over the Bridge. (If you need to I can give you lift if the car needs to stay over.) Ron's right, Mr Tire is the best way to go (considering the lead guy there is an Owner/Member/Ethusiast.)

Email me and I'll do my best to get you hooked up. I'm heading to Price Dodge in Wilm tomorrow to have the AC fixed, I'll let you know if the guy up there is worth anything.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your at a shop in Deleware...Go to Philadelphia. Contact Joe Kalas Or John Kerwin at Barbera Dodge. They alignment my Viper often (Race Set Ups.)

OP
OP
V

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ron. I'll give Mr. Tire a call.

Bonkers,
I'm a new Viper owner(bought the GTS ~1 month ago). ;) We'll need to create a meet soon, so I can formally meet the southern Delaware Viper owners! And please let me know what your take is on Price Dodge. (Check your email)

Hemidaytna,
I'll check out Barbera Dodge as well. Thanks.

OP
OP
V

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appreciate the warning Frank. I'll give Mr.Tire a go based on others recommendations.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why be leary of Barbera Dodge Frank? I have been taking my vehicles to them for over 8 years now. I have never been over charged for any work preformed. John & Joe are stand up guys who will treat your car like their own. Give them a call, if you are not happy with them let us know.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Anyone else on or near the Delmarva Pennisula? I have 16 more owners here to track down.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Email me and I'll put you on my mailing list. We're looking at a locals meeting May 18th in Dover.